Creative/professional development sessions for lens-based artists working in photography, video, and new media.
What can you accomplish in a Focus Meet session?
Develop a Project
Make a Final Edit
Master the Camera
Become a Photo-editing Guru
Color Grade Better
Build a Professional Plan
Create a Fluid Workflow
A little about me.I am a photographer, an interdisciplinary artist, and a teacher. Born in Cleveland, OH, USA, I studied photography at the School of Visual Arts in New York, and at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design in Boston. I’ve mentored over 500+ students and helped them build successful practices as artists, photographers, designers, curators, art educators, and much more. You can see my work here.
Who is Focus Meet for?
- College-ready students wanting help developing a portfolio.
- Undergrad/Grad students in need of a second opinion.
- Recent art school grads who miss crit more than ever.
- Emerging artists who are having trouble emerging.
- Geeky amateurs wanting to take a serious step forward.
- Professionally-minded creative entrepreneurs who need honest advice.
- Curious individuals who don’t know where to start.
What are the benefits?
- Experienced professional to guide you – Because there isn’t a how-to Youtube video for everything. Talk to a real person and get quality advice, tailored for you.
- Personalized plan – Sometimes the hardest part is figuring out what’s next. After your session, you will receive a worksheet outlining insights about your work and a plan designed to give you a clearer direction.
- Access to online resources – Searching for knowledge can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to look. You will gain access to resources that will help you enter the world of photography, video art, and new media.